Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Meet Our New Family Member..


Roxsi! 



 Yes, It`s a pet! 
A female Pomeranian breed puppy. 
She is just 12 weeks old and she`s adorable!

It`s our first female dog!
In the past we have only had male dogs, so this is a change for us!

We have had her at home since last Friday, August 15 & let me tell you,
 training her is quite a challenge, lol! 
But she is a very smart puppy & she is slowly doing things right.

We are trying to train her right & dedicate time to her as all pets need time and care. 
I`ve already gone dog shopping & bought her some toys & treats & she loves it all!
Of course, all treats are saved for times she is well behaved & does something good!
Although, for the most part, she is good!

She is too adorable, I refuse to let her go & I hope to be a good dog owner.
& I can`t wait to take her to the dog park! I`m excited for that!
Wish me luck!




1 comment:

  1. Awwww!! She is so cute! Don't worry with alot of love, care and time u will be a great dog owner. Believe in you're self as I believe in you.��

    ReplyDelete